Filter unit suitable for vacuuming aluminium shavings with small quantities of MDF.
The UFCV3 filter unit is a self-cleaning suction system with vertical cartridges. Inside it has a pre-blast cooling system consisting of a well-designed tranquillisation chamber.
The motor aspirator completely integrated in the design is silenced in order to reduce the acoustic impact, and the filters inside guarantee maximum efficiency by improving the air quality in the work area.
The scraps collection system has been designed so that a trolley can pick them.
The UFCV3 filter group can be configured in 2 versions:
1) UFCV3 ST
2) UFCV3EXNME with Atex22 equipment
N.B. ATEX equipment is chosen and quoted after having been examined by our technicians.
For quotations and further information, please contact our technical department that is available to propose you with the most suitable solution to meet your requirements.
N.B. Aerotecnica reserves the right to carry out all the modifications it deems necessary. The technical data and tables are not binding.
UFC-V3 FILTER FEATURES
- Compact and elegant design
- 30/10 thick monobloc structure powder coated in RAL 7021 colour
- Appropriately studied pre-blast plenum
- Reduced time and maintenance costs
- Class M filter media according to the EN 779 standard
- Ductable IN / OUT fittings
- Quick connection with pressure reducer for connecting to the compressed air circuit
- Filter cleaning control unit
- Noise 68 dB
- Flow rate 2,300 m3/h
- Scraps container with 300 L capacity
- Quick release system
- Dimensions AxBxH 1,460×1,360×2,500 mm
- Installed power 5,5 Kw
- Automatic filter cleaning system
- 200 mm diameter dust inlet mouthpiece
- (for connection to uses)
- Connection for technical air supply 1\2”
- Electropneumatic butterfly valve for sectioning the 200 mm diameter dust inlet duct
- Vent nozzle for output outlet with 250 mm diameter
- Soundproofing of the aspirator group
- Access door for filter change